Friday 6 July 2007

First run in a week

After Tuesday's gym session (first-in-ten-days), I followed it up with a PT session with Kim on Wednesday, which was fantastic - I'd really missed it. Today, after a new IT client in the morning and an afternoon of difficult paperwork, I was more than ready for a run. I watched the weather with trepidation, but it's turned into a glorious evening; the smell of the trees (lime trees? sweet chestnut?) on the way down to Morton was enchanting, and the sun on the fields was beautiful. The cattle are still convinced I'm coming to feed them every time I run past, and tend to gallop alongside me - weird...

Exhausted, scruffy, happy.



Oh, and 145 lb.

2 comments:

Crabby McSlacker said...

How lovely to be able run alongside the cows!

No cows, alas, for my morning ramble, but at least there were a few ducks.

And if that's "scruffy," I'm certainly never posting my picture online!

Cassie said...

Thanks, Crabby... you know how to brighten a girl's day!

Yup, my cows were great. Glad you had ducks. All non-human company gratefully received.