Sunday 17 June 2007

Save his life

I'm sorry if anybody is shocked by this post being filed by the rector's wife, but I couldn't resist sharing this...

I occasionally get the magazine Zest (also responsible for publication of the excellent Running Made Easy book that helped me so much when I started). Re-reading the May issue, there is an article pointing out that orgasms are good for your health. Well, we could have told them that... but I couldn't stop giggling at this one.

If you don't have sex with me tonight, I'll die! This might sound like a particularly tragic male chat-up line, but research shows that there is in fact a correlation between male orgasm frequency and life expectancy... researchers found mortality risk was 50% lower among men who had frequent orgasms, defined in the study as two or more per week, than among men who had few than one a month... Perhaps it would be wise to keep this little gem of information to ourselves, or we might be subjected to choruses of "Last night a BJ saved my life"...

No comments: