Saturday 31 March 2007

Back to Norfolk: 12/02/2007

Back to the gym, meet up with Kim and check in. Great session. She's introducing me to the boxing gloves! "I'm not doing this with you when you're in a bad mood..." Never saw myself doing this. Very tiring, but real fun way to exercise. I have the gloves, she has the pads that I aim for. "Aim for the yellow spots, not my face..."

Remember the comment about measuring distances? I've found it - a great little piece of software called Mapper. You download a map from somewhere like multimap or streetmap, enter the scale, then use the mouse to track your route and it will tell you exactly how far that route is. Only costs a tenner. It's available from the superbly-named Little Red Frog website. Once you've got the hang of it, it's really easy to use. There is a running diary included - at this stage I find it hard to imagine having a use for that bit...

No comments: